New lens design: 3D 28 LPI UV-MF – DPLenticularDPLenticular – Click here for more information and to purchase the newest lens design on the market today!
New lens design: 3D 28 LPI UV-MF
The DP Lenticular Team is very excited to announce a new product in our portfolio!
We considered that there was a gap between 3D 20 LPI and 40 LPI sheets so we decided to create a new lens design.
The new lens design is a 3D 28 LPI UV-MF.
– 3D as it’s designed for 3 dimensional images with a viewing angle of 37° like our 3D 20 LPI UV-LF.
– 28 LPI as this lens design does not exist anywhere in the World (we don’t copy what others do!). The pitch is about 28.28-28.30 LPI.
– UV as it is produced in PETG-UV like the 3D 20 LPI UV-LF. PETG-UV allows to use the product indoor and outdoor !
– MF for Medium Format as we recommend this lens for smaller image sizes like 1m or 1.2 meter high.
– Thickness is 2.15mm
– Like our 3D 20 LPI UV-LF, the new lens is produced in Europe.
New 3D 28 LPI UV-MF
The new 3D 28 LPI UV-MF will be proposed in the following sizes:
– 32 x 40 cm
– 32 x 50 cm
– 61 x 60 cm
– 61 x 100 cm
– 90 x 100 cm
– 90 x 120 cm
– 122 x 100 cm
– 122 x 120 cm
– 122 x 180 cm
We can match the best size you need !
The new lens will be available in June 2015
Contact Daniel Pierret at DPL Lenticular at link above for ordering information and questions.
For information on optical lens design and lenticular cylinder engraving extrusion mold pattern manufacturing services contact:
Gary A. Jacobsen, Ph.D., Chief Engineer
Jacobsen Lenticular Tool & Cylinder Engraving Technologies Company (JacoTech)
Chicago Mailing Address: PO Box 4289
Itasca, IL. 60143-4289 USA
GJ@JacoTech.com – E-Mail
.Chicago IL USA .India. China. Hong Kong. Russia. Brazil. Turkey.